Happy Birthday Sophia!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008



Sophia turns five today. I can't believe she has been with us 5 remarkable years. She is a unique child, that is for sure, very loving, kind, gentle ( except to brother), beautiful, healthy, and hilarious. I am so lucky to have this little stinker in my life. There is seriously no other kid like her on the planet.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAZY BABY!


So, the influx of toys has started, and will continue from today till this Sunday, when birthday festivities officially conclude with a musical party at a local studio, 19 screaming, dancing kids under 6, and momma with a migrane and a large alcoholic beverage in her hand at the Police Concert that night. Thats right folks, my kids party, then I leave for the PNC arts Center to see the Po-lice! The first cassette tape I ever bought with my own money. Oh, memories.


I plan to review some of the toys that are highlights of Sophia's birthday season this year. I will even throw in some contests and giveaways in the next week to honor my little rose bud's birthday. Stay tuned and enjoy her homeless wonderwoman pose above!


Sophia's favorite gift so far was of course... this moth like creature with scanty clothing - the one, the only... Mariposa!

0 Comments: