Excuse me theres a Frogpod in Your Shower...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh Boon, you make the best stuff. Here we have innovative bath toy technology - in other words, a way to keep those bath toys from getting crumby, and at the same time, makes it easy for your kid to help you clean up the tub after bathtime. The Frogpod is a smart choice for any parent who a) bathes their kids regularly and b) doesn't like moldy bath toys all over their bathroom. If either of these descriptions fit you, then go and get yourself a Frogpod. the Frogpod provides a drainable scoop for collecting and rinsing toys and a wall-mounted base for storing bath products.

The Frog Pod attaches to the bathtub wall with one of three options: adhesive strips, suction cups, or screws. We opted for the adhesive method. At first I worried how I would get behind the frog and clean it, but it turns out the frog comes off the mounting and all thats left is a small green rectangle that it snaps onto. Easy to clean around. You just scoop up all the toys with the brim facing away from you, click it into the froggy base, and it drains right into the tub. Ingenious. It even has a little shelf on the top for baby shampoo and the like.

I found my bathtoys to go with it at Baby's R Us. You can too! Boon has a ton of great line of colorful, high quality, Mod baby and child products that are really quite unique. I visit their site all the time to see what's coming up next. I think I am drawn to Boon stuff because of the hip colors they use and their modern, almost European feel. Their feeding gear is also really great, I love their spoons and forks for little ones learning to eat.

Won't you give them a gander and tell your friends to look for Boon in their favorite local retailer?

2 Comments:

Ginny said...

My daughter has this & loves it!

Katie said...

My friend has this and LOVES it!