Snort! Hog Wild stuff is Fun for Kids.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

When you order chinese food, do you use chopsticks? What's your favorite food of asian persuasion? Myself, I prefer sushi over pretty much anything else on earth. I adore the ones with avocado in it, crab, or that crunchy tempura and cream cheeze one...My daughter, only eats the noodles from the chinese food place, usually the ones in the chicken noodle soup. Up till now, I didn't know what to give her to eat her soup with... a fork? Spoon? Well, these little training chopsticks for kids make eating fun. Hog Wild Toys carries a plethera of fun and dynamic toys for kids. I found their site recently and couldn't stop browsing. Then I saw these little choppy sticks, aptly named Fish Sticks, Farm Sticks and Dino Sticks, and I just had to try them. Hog Wild is a super fun company, and I can't wait to try more stuff on their site, like Spyro Gyro activity book, Zoo pops, and Moo Mixer.

Go check out Hog Wild Toys yourself, then come back here and leave a comment, and 3 readers will get a pair of these cool chopsticks for kids. Make sure you tell me in your comment "What is your favorite thing to eat with your chopsticks, or, what your kids will likely eat with their chopsticks"... Sushi? Noodles? Maybe Peanut Butter and Jelly, or Hard Boiled Egg? What exactly CAN you eat with your Dino Sticks?

Contest ends September 15th. good luck!

18 Comments:

Wehaf said...

I like to eat sesame ginger chicken stirfry. I love to make it, too.

urchiken at gmail dot com

Kandyland29 said...

My son just said he likes to eat soup with chop sticks! LOL... I think he means noodles! watsonkm2578@aol.com

ignoramoose said...

I need these! Our 3.5 year old has just discovered how much she loves sushi, and she insists on using the chopsticks to eat with. She loves edamame, avocado & rice rolls, and crab.

ignoramoose (at) gmail (dot) com

Alessa said...

i like to eat sushi, sushi, and more sushi with chop sticks. Spicy tuna mmmmm.

- Marybeth I. said...

my kids love sweet and sour chicken. - I like anything spicy and sushi

Julie D said...

Oh...I need these! My kids don't like to try new things, but one day we were are an Asian restaurant and my 10 year old found chopsticks. Once all 3 had a set, we had a very peaceful lunch as they attemped to eat thing (that they normally wouldn't even try).

windycindy said...

Hello! What a fun contest! Their site is very eclectic and interesting! Our two sons would probably eat spaghetti with their chop sticks. Please enter me in your delightful drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

gkstratos said...

My kids love Chow Mein.
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Millie said...

Ok my son LOVES animals and he would LOVE this! Thanks for the chance to win such a grea prize.. Ok he is also a very picky eater.. so since his favorite food is chicken nuggets...
I can so see him fighting with a chicken nugget with these making animal noises!

noreen said...

that shower light is so cool!!

My girls would love to eat caifornia rolls with the chopsticks!!

leelee said...

OMG that site has some pretty cool stuff!! OK with my chopsticks, my most favorite thing to eat (simply since it's not as accessible as sushi) would be.....beef tripe with turnip, a dish served at dim sum (or any type of dim sum dish for that matter). But yeah the next would be the obvious answer, ANY sushi of course! My kids, 2 & 4, would probably poke at chicken nuggets, fish sticks, popcorn..........these chopsticks actually might make them eat, they are so picky now......BUT most likely my son would be using these chopsticks to play drums on the tea cups and plates at the restauran

Lilith Silvermane said...

I would love to give these to my daughter on her first sushi trip this holiday season!

My friends and I started up sushi holiday dinner because my oven broke last winter. This is our new tradition and I can't wait to take my little girls!

Nicole said...

Those farm sticks are adorable. While visiting family on vacation this summer, we went to a Chinese buffet. My BIL and his friend used chopsticks but we gave up on them when we had kids because we had to keep setting them down to help the kids eat. Anyway, my girls both asked what they were and were totally interested! If we won these, they would probably want to use (TRY) them for everything but would definitely want me to pack them for the next trip to the buffet!

Allyson said...

My boys just love to eat with chop sticks but i can never find them.. those are fantastic

Sandy said...

they love chicken but have learned basically anything- cheesecubes and they really love pasta

angelaandconnor at gmail.com said...

Chow Mein noodles for me... Connor? HMM.. uh.. if he could eat hot dogs and lima beans 24 hrs a day he would.. yeh i know thats a gross combo.

bison61 said...

the boys would love this, they like Chow mein and sweet & sour chicken

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Brooke said...

I'd love this for my kids!! Especially the monkey!! But there's a lot of other cool products on the site - frozen animal molds, Spryo Gyro stuff and cool flashlights!