VIDEO REVIEW: Step 2 Goes Retro for Phenomenal 50s fun!

Monday, August 11, 2008


Can you imagine the squeals in my house when we received this fantastic toy from Step 2? I have a boy and a girl, and I was looking high and low for some gender neutral food-play toys to encourage my daughter and my son to play and work together, instead of always fighting. I have to look no farther, because the Step 2 50s Diner is that very toy. The 50s Diner is chock full of some of the most creatively designed play food items I have ever seen in a play kitchen, all neatly packaged in a cheerful, adorable diner situation with a throughly retro feel. I wanted to run out and get my daughter a poodle skirt. Heck, I still might.

Get a jump start on your big ticket Christmas shopping at Step 2 and see what other amazing new products they have lined up for us. They have many different styles of play kitchens to fit every family and yard size, bouncey houses, train tables, playgrounds, I mean, I could get lost over there looking at their selections. Each toy is expertly created by their very own design team, most of them with small children of their own, so they know what parents and children like when it comes to playtime. Durable, American made, and super affordable. That's what Step2 is all about.

Watch my review in high quality here, have a giggle, then head over to check out their other new products.

4 Comments:

Allyson said...

My son would stroke out... I'm so getting that for his birthday!!!

Sue said...

Stacy,
I work with your husband and I love your site! It is a riot! I also love the retro diner and I absolutely have to get that for my kids for Christmas. They would flip! It looks awesome! Do you know when it is scheduled to come out? The Giraffe game will be another winner as well for the kids. I look forward to checking back in!

leelee said...

oh frick. I really. REALLY. Love this........I don't know which i love more, the frier or the juke box. What a great idea this was. Now i gotta figure out how to get this past DH and what to do with our kidkraft one.

Two Beautiful Girls Mommy said...

Thank you for this review. I have been trying to find a Christmas gift for my girls 18 months and 5. It looks like this is it!