Where the Heck ya Been?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sorry 'bout the lapse in posts, but we were on vacay for a few days at Great Wolf Lodge. You know, its that resort; that big, indoor waterpark you've heard about and you know your kids would love it there.... well, we just finally said well, what the heck, its only money, and we headed out to the one in the Poconos. I will write more about it later, because right now I am waterlogged, chorinated up to my eyeballs, and tired to the point of hallucinations, but MAN we all had a fantastic time. Best of all, it was 100% quality family time, and I think thats what it's all about. Just look at my happy kids, and I'll be back with reviews starting tomorrow! Night!

1 Comment:

Ginny said...

I've always wanted to go there, I think there is a location right by me. Glad you had fun!