We Interupt this Blog to Bring You: Tina Fey for VP!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Oh.. wait. What do you mean Tina Fey is not running for VP on the McCain ticket? What, you mean thats actually Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska? Wait I'm confused....

No, Actually, I am not confused about that, I am pretty sure I can tell the difference between Sarah Palin, and Tina Fey. I am a huge fan of Tina Fey, while, like most of America, I hadn't heard of Sarah Palin until 72 hours ago. In that time, I have read that she is not actually the mother of her 5 month old baby, Trig, that rumors are circulating that it's actually her daughter, Bristols baby. Ok, I think thats disgusting to spread a rumor like that, especially since the baby has a disability.... then I hear today that Bristol is infact.. wait... pregnant? What IS THIS, Zoey 101 or the race for leadership of the free world? After today, I am having a hard time telling the difference. Can someone explain to me what the heck people are doing up there in Alaska for fun, and how this kind of family dynamic emulates the conservative right? Was McCain infact napping when Sarah Palin was tagged for VP? My biggest question of course is what matters most to me... When is the season premire of Saturday Night Live and will Tina Fey be the guest star?

My money's on Tina.

4 Comments:

Amy @ Thoughts from the Mrs. said...

It is funny how much Tina Fey and Sarah Palin look alike. Good TV is on it's way. :)

(visiting from MBC)

Ginny said...

Isn't that crazy about all the pregnancy stuff going around. If the daughter just happens to have her baby a bit early, I will have to wonder if maybe she had 2 in a row.

Regardless, with the way people did flip over Jaime Spears, I hope they do the same to her. Only fair :)

Mina said...

When I saw Sarah Palin for the first time, I instantly thought of a young Nora Dunn from the 80's to do a skit on SNL...lol. I can't wait for the premier!!

Katie said...

wow...did you call that one or what?!?!?!! Yep, as soon as I heard she was doing it this past Saturday...I laughed and thought - man...she is PERFECT for that role!