Rebecca Frezza and Big Truck is Sensational Children's Music

Friday, October 3, 2008



So I want to talk about our new favorite kid's cd, "Special Kind of Day" by this great kid's group, "Big Truck". I'm sure alot of you moms have heard of Rebecca Frezza and her band Big Truck on XM radio Kids, because that's where my friend and her kids discovered this band, and after looking her up, I was mesmerized. Instantly hooked. Simply put, Rebecca's voice is delicious. These songs are reminiscent of the Laurie Berkner genre, but at the same time, much more folksy and earthy, and you will find yourself listening to "Special Kind of Day" when your kids aren't even in the car. Rebecca's well trained voice and well produced songs are the main ingredients to this fun and lively band's music. I assure you, when your kids are in the car, they will ask for this CD over and over again, like mine do. This woman's voice is captivating!
Below is the video for my FAVORITE Big Truck song, "Carnival Ride". Go check it out:




Like it? Want it? Well, you are in luck, because Rebecca has sent me a copy of this awesome CD for a giveaway! I'm not throwing this one out there for just any comment, oh no. Check out the You Tube video of "Carnival Ride" . Come back and tell me in a comment what color shirt Rebecca has on when she is dancing in front of the Yellow and Green buildings. I'll give you a hint - her pants are orange. Also, check out her band's site "Big Trucks" to see and hear samples of their other great cds. I promise you, you will become an instant fan like we did! Contest Ends October 15th, so good luck!

9 Comments:

My2Gs said...

yellow tank top with a red shirt :)

Kelly said...

Long red shirt.

windycindy said...

Wonderful music and video! I love earthy, folk music. Rebecca is wearing a long-sleeved red blouse over a yellow shirt. Please enter me in your delightful drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Cool Crafty Mom said...

She's wearing a long sleeve red shirt over a yellow one. We definitely could use some new music. My son only has one CD and we're getting tired of it.

AmandaSue said...

a yellow undershirt and a red shirt. very cute music thanks for entering me!

leelee said...

I feel the exact same way about Justin Roberts......he's awesome (he just played at the Gread Read sponsored by Target at Columbia University this past weekend). I play him in my car even when the kids aren't around.

leelee said...

I feel the exact same way about Justin Roberts......he's awesome (he just played at the Gread Read sponsored by Target at Columbia University this past weekend). I play him in my car even when the kids aren't around.

Julie D said...

A red shirt.

Allyson said...

Our favorite song is road trip