And We're Back! With a Fiber-licious Spa Giveway!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yes, Sagan's Universe is back and at 'em, maybe not every day, but I promise to try to offer more fun stuff and review the best of the best new stuff out there. So let me not waste anymore time, and tell you about these Fiber One bars that are SO YUMMY.


So I ripped into one of these new Fiber One Chocolate Mocha Chewy Bars, and I was wary at first, because I am really not a granola bar kinda girl. The only ones I really liked were the Caribou (c) Mocha granola bars... and guess what? These Fiber One Bars are similar to the Caribou ones, but taste better and are about a trillion times better for you, nutritionally. So, if you are a fan of those coffee flavored Caribou Coffee bars, I highly reccomend you switch to the Fiber One bars.

Do you feel like you need more fiber in your life? Don't we all? I mean, especially as we get older, and the pipes don't work as ... efficiently. Plus, high fiber diets have been linked to over all better health. New Fiber One Chocolate Mocha Chewy Bars combine a rich chocolate taste and smooth coffee flavor with the benefits of fiber in one delicious snack. Each bar provides 35% of the recommended daily fiber intake and also is a good source of calcium. Did you know 9 out of 10 Americans aren’t getting the recommended amount of fiber? And we all know what happens when we don't get enough fiber, so, let's not mess around with that, shall we?

Check out the Web MD Fiber Meter to see what the fiber content is in over 7000 foods!

So listen to this, Fiber One and Sagan's Universe are giving away three (yes three!) awesome "Spa Day" gift baskets. Do you feel like you need a Spa day? Well, these little baskets of love and comfort are just what you need for a relaxing spa day in your very own home. Enclosed is a coupon for your very own FREE BOX of Fiber One Chocolate Mocha Chewy bars!! That way, you can pamper yourself with chocolate themed goodies and nosh on a Fiber One bar at the same time. I don't think it gets much better than that.

Comment on this post with a short sentance about why YOU deserve a Spa Basket from Fiber One. I will pick at random three (3) winners and your spa treats from Sagan's Universe and Fiber One will be off to assist you in your very own "Calgon Take me Away!" moment.

For an extra entry, add Sagan's Universe to your RSS feed or some sort of feed reader. Then comment again that you added me.

Please, for this one.... US residents ONLY. Thanks!

Contest ends March 6th!

5 Comments:

Nicole said...

Well, I can defintely use a spa package from Fiber one. Stress can do things to your body if you know what I mean and fiber can help regulate that. I am under ALOT of stress, due to personal reasons in which you know of,and I can seriously use some regularity in my life. I am also in a wedding in august and if these fiber chocolate bars sound as good as you make them sound well I can stop pigging out on girls scout cookies and actually fit into the dress I have to wear.

Donna said...

I can use a spa package because:
- My children drive me crazy on a regular basis. They are 14 and 16. Both diabetic. And one gets her driver's license in 1 month and 15 days.
- My husband. Works for Citigroup. Job tomorrow? Enough said.
- Working full time. And raising kids. Again, enough said.
- My oil tank leaked into my yard which is now a Superfund site in the state of NJ.
- I have TCE in my well and now have a fan that hums 24 hours to remove toxic air and a water treatment system in my basement to remove toxic chemicals from my drinking water.

Bottom line: I need to be taken away. Fiber can't hurt.

PS: I love you because you make me laugh.

Donna said...

And I added your blog as one of my favorites..on my blog. http://blogwithdonna.blogspot.com/

CanCan said...

I would love a spa package, I just had the worst week of my life. I love those tasty FiberOne granola bars. Maybe if I had one I would forget my troubles of the week which include termites, my husband crashing our car, and our neighbor running her motorbike into our front porch. I am so glad it is Friday!

onlycancan ta hotmail tod com

Dave and Jess said...

I need a spa package because i'm married to:

1. steve carell's character in the 40 year old virgin
2. seth rogen in knocked up
3. homer simpson

Oh yeah - and i'm carrying his spawn... :)

And to be serious - maybe once I do have the baby - eating fiber on a regular basis will um....firm things up for me (i have ibs-d).