A Natural Nut cluster that really "Snacks" Up!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When I got some of these delicious morsels to try recently, I was skeptical. I am not a huge granola bar fan. My kids eat them, but I dislike that hard crunchy texture. So, here comes this bag of nuts and crunch and I said, ok, I'll try them, but I don't have to like them. So, three bags later ( I can't put them down, seriously) I have to say, go to your closest grocer, and get yourself some of these delightful half circles of nut cluster heaven. THEY ARE SO GOOD. I haven't found a flavor I dislike, from the heavenly sweetness of the Cashew ones, to the salty peanut brittle taste of the Honey Roasted Peanut. The Nut Lover's has a little of something for everyone. These handy, healthy snacks are perfect for anyone in the house, Sagan loves them, I love them, and my husband demolished a bag while watching football. I then had to pry the last bag out of my daughter's hands. One of my favorite things about them are they are an all around snack that is rich in Omega 3's and other good stuff you get from eating nuts. The ingredients are all natural, and they are not sticky sweet with tons of sugar, but sweet enough to really satisfy a sweet tooth.
Feel like being taken back to those times when you were a kid hiking in the woods eatin' trail mix? Well, Nature Valley and the fine folks over @ myblogspark have thrown me one of these AWESOME gift packs, (see above) chock filled with fun, outdoorsy items like binoculars, a wonderful, ergonomical shoulder pak, a hand powered flashlight, and of course, four full size bags of these rockin' Nut Clusters. You seriously want to get your hands on this pack. These people aren't playin'. They know they have great nuts, and they aren't afraid to share them with the world.

Here's your chance to be the one (1) lucky winner of the above gift pak. What I need you to do is tell me what your favorite outdoor activity is as a comment on this post. And if you subscribe to me on rss feed or something of that nature, you get an extra entry, so go ahead and comment twice if you do that. One lucky winner will receive the goodies you see above. So hurry, contest ends October 15th!

12 Comments:

Dave and Jess said...

my fave outdoor activity is going to the drive-in!!! sitting outside under the stars in a dark field in the middle of PA - watching two movies is just awesome!

MyTwoP'sInAPod said...

We LOVE them - even the two year old. I'm hiding the next bag from my husband so it doesn't become a victim of one of his late night snack fests!

earthmaia said...

This time of year we like to hike. The foliage is beautiful and we try to get in our annual hike up Bald. Mt.

kimehill said...

I would have to say our favorites vary from season to season.. Right now it is spending time together at our oldest boys baseball games or our second oldest boys Dirt Kart Races.... We are lucky all of our kids enjoy what the others do so family time is always special. The way I feel is...it doesn't much matter what you are doing, as long as you are doing it as a family. As far as these tasty nut cluster things.. I am gonna have to try them... I too am not a big granola person but with a review like yours how could I not! LOL

jgos said...

My favorite outdoor activity is walking, especially in the early morning.

Ang R. said...

My favorite outdoor activity is hiking! It has always been a favorite of mine since I was little.

Allyson said...

my favorite outdoor activity is spending a day at the beach with the family. I love watching the kids jump the waves and play in the sand. There is nothing like it

Kristy said...

My favorite outdoor activity would have to be hiking with my family! It's great to watch my 10 year old and 1 year old explore nature and run wild!

Kristy said...

PS: I subscribed!! :) Thanks!

Mommy Daisy said...

We enjoy hiking, especially this time of year.

Todd said...

By far, my favorite activity to do w/ Nature Nuts is kayaking with my small terrier dog. I can paddle for hours, and she can walk up and down the kayak perking her ears at each bird chirp or splash of critter jumping into water for safety. We live near the Northern California Delta, so there is no shortage of water to journey! Nature Valley allows me to pack light, yet effectively. A lot of energy comes from those little bars!

Tracey Miles Reineke said...

Our favorite outdoor activity would have to be hopping on our bikes and riding to the beach. A day in the sand and surf, building driftwood forts and sand castles kids faces smiling is just palin good for the soul. After a long day the ocean kind and giving and energized from the sun, salty, sand between the toes we pedal home. yeah..... I'm gonna go with that one.